Christian University GlobalNet (CUGN), a sister ministry of ChristianCourses.com, is an approved provider for biblical studies continuing education units (CEUs) for ACSI. Through CUGN’s relationship with the ACSI, we are able to assist teachers in meeting biblical studies requirements for teacher/administrator certification at a very low cost of $40 per course (2 CEUs).
Click here for more complete information on the CUGN courses approved by ACSI.
Ready to earn CEUs by taking courses at CUGN? Here’s how:
- First, you will need to enroll as a student at Christian University GlobalNet ($15 fee). Click here to do so.
- Once you are a student at CUGN, review approved course offerings in the areas of Old Testament and New Testament Survey, Christian Apologetics, and Christian Counseling. See a complete list by clicking here.
- Register for the course(s) you choose, and pay the enrollment fee of $40 per course.
CUGN’s Old and New Testament Survey courses offer a unique option, whereby you can pay for a subscription and take up to 12 courses (that’s 24 CEUs) for $180.
Here’s how it works:
- Choose either Old Testament Survey or New Testament Survey tracks.
- Pay $180 for a 90-day subscription.
- Take all the courses you can in 90 days within your chosen track.
If you complete all 12 Old Testament or New Testament courses (2 CEUs per course), you will save $300 over the standard price of $40 per course.
If you are interested in the subscription program, go to www.cugn.org/subscription to get started today.
The courses you take at CUGN may also qualify for academic credit in one of our affiliated programs. Click here for more details.
For more information about ACSI, visit their website at acsi.org.