Both Christian University GlobalNet and ChristianCourses.com are approved providers for biblical studies continuing education credits (CEUs) for ACSI. Through our relationship with the ACSI, we are able to assist teachers in meeting biblical studies requirements for teacher/administrator certification at a very low cost of $40 per course (2 CEU credits).
Click here for more complete information on the courses approved by ACSI
Follow these steps if you would like to take courses through ChristianCourses.com:
- Review approved course offerings in the areas of Old Testament and New Testament Survey, Christian Apologetics, and Christian Counseling. See complete list by clicking on the “Certificate Courses” menu item at www.ChristianCourses.com.
- Register for the course you choose, and pay the enrollment fee of $40.
- Complete all course requirements online and according to your own schedule.
- Print your Certificate of Completion and submit it to ASCI.
Another option is to enroll as a student at Christian University GlobalNet ($15 fee). Through CUGN, you can pay for the Bible survey courses by subscription.
Here’s how it works:
- Choose either Old Testament Survey or New Testament Survey tracks.
- Pay $180 for a three-month subscription.
- Take all the courses you can in three months within your chosen track.
If you complete all 12 Old Testament or New Testament courses (2 CEUs per course), you will save $300 over the standard price of $40 per course.
If you are interested in the subscription program, go to www.cugn.org/subscription to get started today.
Your ChristianCourses certificates may also qualify for academic credit in one of our affiliated programs at Christian University GlobalNet (see www.cugn.org for more details).
For more information about ACSI, visit their website at acsi.org.